Thread: Close Call
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 03:38 AM   #9
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
It's all about balancing the car. As the rear slides out your instinct is to apply brakes. This makes it worse by making the rear even lighter and around you go. My guess is Tyler did not jump off the gas and maintained control by looking where he wanted to guy. If that was not the case he was damn lucky. Many a ti has lost it on a ramp in the rain.
I didn't apply the brakes at all untill i got control of it. The exit was on a slight decline and it wasn't really raining at the moment but the ground was wet. As soon as i got into the turn i knew something was gonna happen,i could feel the tires slipping. Thats when the rear started to swing on me,luckily i got control of it and came out of it in 1piece.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote