View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #27
yoda

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
I think the engine tone is due to the fact they are limited to 18,000rpm this year - that last 1K makes a difference I think - plus they are detuned to last 4 races...
No the tone I'm talking about was the one Mid-Acceleration were they were running in the upper RPM range and all of a sudden there was a DIP in TONE.... that went from the usual high pitch to a lower pitch, and it went low-high-low for a couple of seconds then back to normal... Even Hobbs asked what the heck it was, and I think they just figured it was due to the KERS, but weren't sure if it was...

Hey Hamilton may have some skills, but he sure ain't what he's been propped up to be!... There are many drivers out there that deserved that ride, rather than an untested rookie jumping on-board with a TOP team, then the team giving him the setup of Alonso's car for him to go out and "race"... You know who really did great.... Trulli, from the pits and finished 3rd...

Custom JohnBoy Turbo, Midnight-Tunning Software, HKS BOV, e-Pod Gauge Pod, BavAuto Springs, Bilstein Sport, e30 3.73 LSD, Depo P36, Apexcone 55w HID, OEM Spoiler, M3 Lip, M3 Mesh Grill, Crossdrilled Rear Rotors, M3 Front Brakes, Sparco 3 point Harness, Euro M3 Wheel, K&N cone, Clear Corner/Sides/Tails, M3 Center Console & Arm-rest, M3 Red Cluster Needles, M3 Mirrors & Side Skirts, RD Exhaust, DS-1 wheels!...
yoda is offline   Reply With Quote