View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #22
yoda

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaughn View Post
Not posting any spoilers just yet, just watched the race myself, but the Brawn GP team is not really new, it is the same team that was Honda. There was an article earlier in the week where they talked about the fact that they didn't do any 2008 development last year during the race season. The spent all of last year working on the 2009 car. Where as the tops teams, BMW, Ferrari, Merc, all had to continue developing the 2008 car in their chase for points.

I think they should take a cue from the NFL and have the cars glow when they are using the kers boost.
Well,
Like any "NEW" team... they all buy the team that goes out of business to commence a new once... hence new team, Not HONDA but BRAWN GP, and Brawn actually gave up development of the 08 car mid season to dedicate all resources to the new car... and again he is the master of taking the rules to their limits and coming with designs that WORK really well... He did it with Schumi for years prior to Ferrari, then with Ferrari and now with his own team... we'll see what happens in the upcoming races cause I know for sure most teams will copy the design...

Anybody notice those weird engine tone changes?...

And Kubica!... I never expected such a bonehead move like that from him... from Hammi yes, cause he's a freaking bonehead!, but not from Kubica...
All in all there were lots of contact and boneheaded moves on the track last night!... looks like an interesting start we'll see what develops in the next few!

Custom JohnBoy Turbo, Midnight-Tunning Software, HKS BOV, e-Pod Gauge Pod, BavAuto Springs, Bilstein Sport, e30 3.73 LSD, Depo P36, Apexcone 55w HID, OEM Spoiler, M3 Lip, M3 Mesh Grill, Crossdrilled Rear Rotors, M3 Front Brakes, Sparco 3 point Harness, Euro M3 Wheel, K&N cone, Clear Corner/Sides/Tails, M3 Center Console & Arm-rest, M3 Red Cluster Needles, M3 Mirrors & Side Skirts, RD Exhaust, DS-1 wheels!...
yoda is offline   Reply With Quote