View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #86
yoda

Vehicles

only drove about 10 miles yesterday, and yes you can smell the oil burning outside the car... I'm pretty sure it will gain a few dB's (decibels) once we put in some mileage on it, but being that it is relatively quiet it won't be bad at all... The supersprint I had gained a tad but it never ever sounded "ricey" at all, I expect the same from this one.

Gotta wait for Wolferj (James) to install his today... I got to listen to the BOSAL he had on his and it had a higher pitch, was almost factory quiet at idle, and he said it sounded a bit "ricey" inside the car at revs... Build quality for the Bosal was far inferior to what we just got our hands on, it looked like a system you go put together at a muffler shop...

We got a hell of a deal with these guys.... Especially me!... My total cost was $162 + 600 mile drive (round trip)...left at 7am was back home at 4:20pm... I was also offered really good deals on the other stuff they had there for our cars and other e36... CRAZY deals that if I wasn't broke I would've jumped on them!... I'm waiting on the guy to email me the list with prices so I can let you guys know what can be had... Things he mentioned were:
RD strut braces
RD K55 Front bumper
RD side skirts
RD rear valance (active bumper)
RD mirrors
RD Rotors
RD steering wheels (not sure if it was just the emblem)

but I'm still waiting on the full list...

Custom JohnBoy Turbo, Midnight-Tunning Software, HKS BOV, e-Pod Gauge Pod, BavAuto Springs, Bilstein Sport, e30 3.73 LSD, Depo P36, Apexcone 55w HID, OEM Spoiler, M3 Lip, M3 Mesh Grill, Crossdrilled Rear Rotors, M3 Front Brakes, Sparco 3 point Harness, Euro M3 Wheel, K&N cone, Clear Corner/Sides/Tails, M3 Center Console & Arm-rest, M3 Red Cluster Needles, M3 Mirrors & Side Skirts, RD Exhaust, DS-1 wheels!...
yoda is offline   Reply With Quote