View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #4
JiXer

Pulley size: I just measured with a caliper across the middle to the outer edges. I know its not precision, but I figured for initial discussion that is was negligible. However, that would suggest that my pulley is even smaller?

Meth: I have just heard so many bad things about what that stuff does to blowers and the rotors are getting hard to come by, so a rebuild could become a problem. My plan is to do what I have to to hit my target boost of 12 psi and run the car to see where it ends up. If at that point, I feel I need to spray it, than I will take that step.

Heat: Yes. I am very concerned about this. However, I am not sure how to go about improving the cooling system without spending big bucks. I am thinking about running an M20 radiator with an e36 fan shroud/reservoir, but I haven't looked in to the practicality of that yet.

Oil Cooler: I really want to do this as well. Do you know of a kit or an affordable solution to add one to an M44?

I was thinking about possibly venting the hood right above the blower too and maybe even spraying it on the outside like you would an intercooler, although both of those things may turn out to be little more than a waste of time.

J.
JiXer is offline   Reply With Quote