View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #7
BobbyDigital

Hey man, if you go to bimmerforums.com, they'll tell you that you have a rear wheel drive civic!

This is off topic, so I apologize, the only reason I looked at this thread is because of your name, but my first car was an '84 CRX, and I loved it...1.5 liter, 3 barrel carb, but a high redline, it was fun! Then I was reading my dad's Roundel magazine, and I saw the '95 318ti, and I thought, "thats the BMW version of the CRX, I will have one, one day!"

And here I am, there is nothing better man, this is my 7th vehicle, and I love it the most...both the CRX I had and the '91 civic I had lasted to just over 200k miles, but I just hit 309k this past weekend, and I finally had to replace my clutch!!! Everything was all original up to 308k...engine, trans, clutch...and fun to drive to boot!

Back to the topic- these are hot wheels, I love BBS mesh wheels, I just wish they were not gold...http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24095