View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 AM   #37
Maverix

Vehicles

My custom order of decals are on their way. I should be getting a sample to stick on soon. They will come in a set of 3 decals. Each are 1in. X 1in. They are intended to be applied to the corner of the side mirrors, and the rear view mirror. But these bad boys are gonna charge me $30 per set. But if I can get enough people interested, to where I can order in bulk of 6-7 sets, it would cost me only $100 instead of $195. But I'll be sure to order a set to insure the quality first. Then take a pictures for advert purposes.

The emblems to replace the 318ti emblems are gonna take a while. I still haven't received a quote yet. But I have a special offer for those who have cars with engine swaps. People with engine swaps or replaced engines are able to apply for the "Series Ti" decal instead of just the normal "Ti". Yes, it will cost more. But hey, if you're gonna spend a few hundred dollars for an emblem, you might as well go with good quality and something that means more, and wont regret.

I'll update as I learn more.
They were "Keepin it Real" when they introduced the 318ti ClubSport in '95 and the 318ti Sports from '96 to '99.
After that... well nothing else really matters.
~Jess