View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #94
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
I was definately planning on going but Jessy and I (more Jessy!) did not finish swapping the tranny 'til like 2:00 AM. Hope to make the next one and cute girls??? More details please and hook a brother up!!!
yeah for sure harold. that had to be done. just too bad it took longer than expected. btw you texted me last night when i was in the middle of something lol.
well not much to say. she was a cute girl. 24yrs old. (im 21) good dancer.... etc etc.
hook a brother up? ha. no can do for you my friend. you're a married man. lol.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote