Thread: 135i vs lambo
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #15
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesk8nmidget View Post
they are complete idiots... there is never a need to go over 100 miles an hour on a road with other drivers on it unless it is a track! END OF STORY!

they can go enjoy their fast cars on the track no need to do it on open roads!
they were putting other peoples lifes in danger.. what happens when someone merges onto the highway and these two cars are doing +100.

sudden moves when going +100 can be deadly!

not trying to stir up any argument but i have to say a lil something regarding this subject.... but clearly some ppl need to come drive here in SoCal. on a daily basis the regular range of driving speed is 70-100pmh on the freeways/highways here. its kind of crazy at times. its a common thing seeing someone drive about 80-90mph on average with ppl around. now, it is dangerous and stupid driving at those speeds with a packed highway but there will always be those few who drive fast at all times regardless of how traffic is. but what can we do? we can promote going to the tracks or taking it to open highway road in the middle of no where is just about it.
for us that are trying to just drive to our destinations we should get out of the way so we don't get caught in some horrific accident.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote