View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #12
318tian

lol, yeah i just had to add that in there at the end. i know it will slow the car down, its common sense. but it will perform amazingly and the rb26 will make up for it. i didnt want this to turn into a thread for people to just put me down for my ideas because im not just an idiot that wants to put fiberglass crap all over it(body kit) and rice it out (im sure yall know what that means). thats something i like about these cars, the are sort of classy. not just a peice of crap civic or something. when i had my last one (98,5spd,leather,obc,blk on beige) these guys at school in a f150 king ranch truck and a tiburon (both $10,000++) callin me the rich boy and i paid $5100 for my car which is like less than half of their vehicles. i even had a guy freaking out on me when i gave him a ride home one day and yelling out the window sayin "im in a BMW" and crap like that.

btw thesk8nmidget are you talking about the front axles? under $100 if a bring them the nissan and bmw flanges needed and lengths? i didnt think the axle problem would be that easy to solve..
318tian is offline   Reply With Quote