View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #11
thesk8nmidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickmisterN View Post
Oh man that sucks about the front mount. I just saw a black slightly lowered Mustang GT on the freeway, and his f&%#en rear aftermarket bright red sway bar was hanging on the ground spurting sparks all over the road. It was acting like a friction brake. So get up next to the guy and try to get his attention but this young man was riding sooo low inside he could just barely see over the steering wheel. I'm just starring at him (straight freeway) with no particular expression on my face and finally the kid looks at me, so i point to the rear of his car and this fool jams down into 3rd and zoops a few car lengths ahead.

Just before I got off the freeway I noticed the entire passenger side of his huge sway bar came detatched from the mount so then it was like a jumping snake behind his, car scraping the entire underside and parts of the back of his bumper. I tried to help, but after situations like that I figure why bother. Good luck on the fix. PS IMO more damge may be caused by driving it, don't sways add to the integrity of the chasis?
hahaha oh god!!

and good work dusten!
Current- 1995 318ti, sport model, schwartz
thesk8nmidget is offline   Reply With Quote