View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 10:31 PM   #13
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetime4one View Post
my step-son is suicidal (true story) and probably won't be here when he should be 25...so, if we were to die in a gnarly car wreck at least we'd both go to heaven...taking your life by way of suicide is a sure trip to hell. i live on the edge every day...i prefer to stay there until i am too old to react as i do now. i totally agree with you about driving responsibly with passengers in the car...yet, at the same time...i am not about to pass up a killer road if my "co-pilot" eggs me on...Senior Citizen Member or not.
i'll drive on the edge until the AARP refuses to insure my old bones.

WORD
I totally agree with you. I purposely drive on an empty tank, plug the iron in and turn the stove on before I leave the house, because I like to live on the edge, lol. Seriously though, I've already faced and accepted death several times and I'm at peace knowing that my time can expire at any moment. I've done almost everything that I want to do and I've had a great time doing it. If I knew tomorrow would be my last day on this planet, you might want to stay away from me, lol. When I go, I'm going on my own terms. It's funny when you here people talk about someone who "cheated death". I'm one of those people they talk about and there's no way that I'm going to be "cheated outta death". I want the full experience!