View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 05:51 AM   #4
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
Yeah dude, Im way worn out man. my back and ass hurt from driving so long today. But it was cool tho. SD was cool. I have pics too, ill post them on my gallery when i get the chance to resize them. and surely ill put the one up of the hot asian girls' ass. haha. Hey hugo u gotta post the one of bob when he found out he can close his windows by using his key. That crap was hilarious. Hey sry Jeff if i left just took off. Just wanted to get home asap man.
Suprisingly, my ass nor back wasn't hurting. But i was tired and i was breathing heavily. The only times i really hurt my back was to turn around to look behind to see how far back you guys were. That really freaking hurt. Yup, i guess i still havent recovered from the accident

Yea man, you gotta post up pics of those CHEEKS!!

The kool thing is, i should get my ECU back this week, ill smoke lazoh, and you'll get to meet my Ti Youll meet the rest of the crew and we should have our shirts done by then. I hope you guys are ready to cough up $30 bucks. Yup, it got more expensive cuz there using over 40,000 stitchings of thread

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote