View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:36 PM   #1
marko

Default HELP! ASC light ON & TRANY oil leak!

hello.. I changed the engine mounts on my car this weekend, I got a feeling I may have lifted the motor up a bit too much in order to get the mounts off.. seems I may have tweeked something by the trany as I have an obvoius OIL LEAK (see photo)...
Would anyone know exactly where it is coming from and further, is this something I should be worried about immediatelly, or do I still have some time (say, spring maybe )..

ALSO, my ASC light went on and stayed on, today.. goes out when I shut the car off, but as soon asI start it back up and drive around for about 5-10 min, IT COMES BACK ON. The ASC button will not shut it off..
I did a search pn this site & I came across an identical example where checking an ASC valve & cable was recomended.
I, however, am not sure which cable/valve this is, hence two additional photos..

sooo... if anyone has a clue on the severity of the pictured leak & ANY clues as to how to shut the ASC light on (point out the ASC valve / cable in order for me to inspect), this would be the time & it would be highly apreciated!

Ps - tha car has a DASC so some stuff has been relocated..
marko is offline   Reply With Quote