318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Probably a stupid question, but... (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35760)

netn3gro 03-16-2012 03:30 PM

Probably a stupid question, but...

!WARNING! This post contains a whole lot of nothing

Quote:

Does anyone know if the user photo albums have changed at all in the past couple of years? I could have sworn that I uploaded a few pictures of my TI into a user-created album but it's been years now since I've logged into this site and I don't see any pictures or albums in UserCP? Anyone know what may have happened? Did the original picture database get scrapped or something? I'm probably just confused.

On another rather... pointless note, I just wanted to say that I missed this forum and all of you guys! My Jewish guilt (not really) is subconsciously telling me that I should be harboring a feeling of anguish similar to that of a sexually abusive father figure after having been ousted by the local church. It's been so long that I guess what what I'm trying to say is that I feel like I've neglected my fellow 318TI'rs! (Even though I really just lurk.)

These, ... these photos... they are all I have left of her. I even keep a thumbnail of my baby and her beautiful hellr0t coat in my wallet (I didn't need that image of my crappy, snot-nosed children anyways.) I beg of you, please. Please, ...help me... help, .... me. *GASP FOR AIR*

Please excuse my lame jokes and wasted forum space... I was bored. I really need to find these damn pictures though... somehow! They are really all I have left of her early days. I do still have my TI but to make a long story short the low mileage (55k mi.), 1999 m-Sport model I've had for going on seven years now was rear ended by a (no offense intended) Hispanic gentleman who also couldn't speak any English and was driving a beat up early 90's minivan. I was at a stoplight and he rammed me into the Civic SI in front of me. My car was totaled but it still runs pretty well and looks decent for it's age... although a little love would go a long way here. At least it has a clean title because I didn't accept the salvage title.

Oh, also if anyone has an m-sport rear bumper for sale (black piece) or a glove box handle that'll fit my '99 please send me a PM!

1996 328ti 03-16-2012 03:39 PM

The gallery hasn't changed and nothing has been deleted that I recall.

PrimeTimeSlime 03-16-2012 08:48 PM

I've noticed a few of the good swap threads are missing the pictures. Phamster's comes to mind. Maybe it is the image hosting site though.

1996 328ti 03-16-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimeTimeSlime (Post 324371)
I've noticed a few of the good swap threads are missing the pictures. Phamster's comes to mind. Maybe it is the image hosting site though.

Most likely. If you give me the post I'll look at it.