318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Not around so often ... (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7217)

ZeroG 10-10-2005 09:54 AM

Not around so often ...

As most of you know I use to be pretty active on this forum.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started school in August and it has been kickin' my ass so that is where I am when I am not at work with a girl or sleeping.

I'll try to chime in here and there.

Hope all is well.

-Chad

cali-ti 10-10-2005 02:21 PM

school is certainly more important. stay on top of that and post here when you can find the time. good luck!

nick_hegel 10-10-2005 02:39 PM

Hi chad! all is well and have fun in school:biggrin:

L84THSKY 10-10-2005 05:14 PM

As for me, I'm taking 3 classes and working a new full time job. As you can see, my activity on this site is heavy lately. That should indicate my level of studying and enthusiasm for school:frown:

What would you expect after having spent the last 7 years in night school, and you finally are on your last semester.:joy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cali-ti
school is certainly more important. stay on top of that and post here when you can find the time. good luck!

DustenT 10-10-2005 06:08 PM

It's good to hear that so many people on this site are in school. L8, congratulations and good luck on your last semester! Chad, once you are done with school it's going to be a lot easier to pay for that e46 m3, eh?

I'm so happy to be done with school, it helps pay for all my goodies!!:biggrin:

aceyx 10-10-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroG
that is where I am when I am not at work with a girl or sleeping.

First time through, I read this as a single thing/act.

I'd say good luck but it's more about determination and will. And it's much like car maintenance; doing it now rather than later will always have a bigger payoff. At least with the school bit--girls and sleep will sometimes take the backseat (in that order, and pun implied). :smile:

L8; I hear you. I'm on the third and final year here and more than anything I just want to leave. I guess it also explains the complexity of your mods now too?

PettitWC 10-10-2005 08:14 PM

:sadblink: mine's the opposite...i barely get on during the summer but at school i got nothing else to do :ashamed:

LN318TI 10-10-2005 11:38 PM

hey all I go to Tri C west and I am in my third year of college I have 15 credit hours, a girlfriend and a part time 14 hrs. a week job. I try to balance my time ut its hard sometimes. I just can't wait till I am done with this school crap. I am also a graphic design major so I have alot of time involved projects and alot of marketing homework so it get really interesting at times. ttyl,

cali-ti 10-11-2005 12:43 AM

i worked full-time, went to school full-time and was working on wedding plans ... but that was before i found this site, lol.

Shaggy 10-11-2005 01:10 AM

Heh, well I can see most of you guys are in college (last semester for some people :tongue:) but I still got another 1 1/2 years left of high school and then about 6 or so years of college ahead of me. My life has not even began :eek:

Mendi3 10-11-2005 02:06 AM

Doing the right thing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroG
As most of you know I use to be pretty active on this forum.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started school in August and it has been kickin' my ass so that is where I am when I am not at work with a girl or sleeping.

I'll try to chime in here and there.

Hope all is well.

-Chad

Chad, you are doing the right thing bro. You will be glad you did after a few years. As Dusten T says, it helps paying for all the goodies.

PettitWC 10-11-2005 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaggy
Heh, well I can see most of you guys are in college (last semester for some people :tongue:) but I still got another 1 1/2 years left of high school and then about 6 or so years of college ahead of me. My life has not even began :eek:

6 years of college? What are you trying to do?

Shaggy 10-12-2005 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PettitWC
6 years of college? What are you trying to do?

I'm going to get a masters degree in business. Yes, im going to take my chances opening up my own business...hope all goes well. If it doesn't then I will probably end up running the Subway my dad opened up :rolleyes: Then again my life is still undecided.

robcarync 10-12-2005 02:56 AM

i just started at NC State going for a mechanical engineering degree! woo!

PettitWC 10-12-2005 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaggy
I'm going to get a masters degree in business. Yes, im going to take my chances opening up my own business...hope all goes well. If it doesn't then I will probably end up running the Subway my dad opened up :rolleyes: Then again my life is still undecided.

Cool man, good on you