318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   US and North America (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   95 318 Ti Parts Car For Sale!!!!!! (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6021)

losichu 06-25-2005 03:08 AM

95 318 Ti Parts Car For Sale!!!!!!

I'm selling my 95 318ti because I was involved in an accident and it has been totalled. The damage has been confined to the rear drivers side, destroying the body panel, tailight, and suspension. The rest of the car is in really good shape. It does have 140,000 miles on it but it ran very well. The computer has a dinan chip in it, it has brembo rotors with ceramic brake pads, and the air filter is a k&n and those are the only modifications to the car. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will, but for now you will just have to take my word for it on the damage. I can email pictures if you want to see the damage. I'm asking 2500 for the car, but it has to be picked up. I'm from the philadelphia area if anyone is interested. It is a sport model and it has the black leather/cloth interior and a 5 speed.

losichu 06-25-2005 10:47 PM

Is anyone not interested in a spare motor and trans?? Spare wheels with tires, hood, hatch, interior? I could sell it piece by piece but I would rather get rid of the whole thing in one shot. It is obo so a reasonable offer wouldn't be turned down

1rstbmw! 06-25-2005 10:58 PM

How much for the chip?

Three_eighteenTiGuy 06-26-2005 12:27 AM

what color are seats? and how much would you be willing to sell them for? Im in the DC area, so pick up would be no problem.

losichu 06-27-2005 12:56 AM

I will not sell just the chip, I would sell the whole computer, don't want to break the chip. Make an offer on the whole cpu, a reasonable offer please, and I will more than likely send the unit to you. As for the interior, its a 95 sport with black leather outer and dark grey cloth inner with a design. I think they are the best seats I have seen, and are in really good shape. They have a little bit of wear from getting in and out on the drivers side, but its nothing major. I will take closeups when I get a chance. Give me an email address and I will send pictures. Please make a reasonable offer.

robcarync 06-27-2005 01:27 AM

id like a dinan chip...but not sure how much a whole ECU should cost...and there is always the ESW or whatever it is...so the chip has to match your cars specific signal...i suppose if you swapped out the whole ECU, the chip would match the that ECU, but i dont know how hard it is to swap out a whole ECU...

just some random thoughts...through my past experiences trying to purchase a used dinan chip...i ended up not buying this chip because of the ESW

L84THSKY 06-27-2005 01:28 AM

What about the front bumper, is it in good shape? It's the M-tech type, correct?

Quote:

Originally Posted by losichu
I'm selling my 95 318ti because I was involved in an accident and it has been totalled. The damage has been confined to the rear drivers side, destroying the body panel, tailight, and suspension. The rest of the car is in really good shape. It does have 140,000 miles on it but it ran very well. The computer has a dinan chip in it, it has brembo rotors with ceramic brake pads, and the air filter is a k&n and those are the only modifications to the car. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will, but for now you will just have to take my word for it on the damage. I can email pictures if you want to see the damage. I'm asking 2500 for the car, but it has to be picked up. I'm from the philadelphia area if anyone is interested. It is a sport model and it has the black leather/cloth interior and a 5 speed.

robcarync 06-27-2005 06:53 AM

on a side note, howd you like that k&n air filter? did you think it actually did anything? any gas milegage gains or these magical 4% increases in hp claims on their site?

i have a 95 ti too and was thinking about acquiring one sometime

losichu 06-27-2005 05:41 PM

When I purchased the chip from the dealer, I put it in my car and it wouldn't start, it had to be programmed to match the ignition, that esw crap, and since they didn't tell me about it, they put the chip in and all that for $50 which we all know is a steal if your trying to get anything done on a bmw. Anyway, I don't know if selling you the whole ecu is going to make this plug and play, but there is a MUCH lower chance of breaking something. The chip by itself was 180 dollars, so is 275 for the 3 chips and the actual ecu sound good including shipping? The front bumper is more of a standard bumper, its a 95 so I don't think it has an mtek, it looks alot like the one in your post, but it does have the foglights, and I will sell them with the bumper and the bumper is fine.

losichu 06-27-2005 05:43 PM

And the air filter.... It came with the car when I got it so I would never know if it helped or not. I'll sell it, along with a recharge kit (as soon as I can find it) for something like 50 including shipping if interested. I also have a 1000 mile old 02 sensor that I will sell for 50 shipped if someone is interested

robcarync 06-27-2005 09:43 PM

i just got my k&n air filter from auto zone today, i was just trying to get peoples opinions on it

fun2drive 06-29-2005 12:29 AM

318ti Totalled

Sorry for your loss. If you are going to part the car out you will in all likelihood make more money but spend more time.
I am looking to get a passenger side skirt and wondered if you have the fog light switch too as well as the manual with all the books in the case that BMW provides. Seems like there is much interest in the parts so if you have time, might be worthwhile. Oh one last thing, wheels, what kind and do you have 4 good ones or just 3 after the accident. Might be interested in those too if you part her out.
Thanks...

fun2drive 06-29-2005 01:54 AM

One More Part

Forgot to ask if I can get the surround that is around the radio and the heater ac system. The square one, hope that is descriptive enough.
Thanks

burrito007 07-09-2005 07:14 PM

would you take $600 for all the parts necessary to do a manual swap? or 1400 for that + the interior?

DGWGuitars 07-10-2005 12:24 AM

Does it have the parcel shelf, and if so, do you want to sell it alone?