318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   US and North America (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wheel and Tire package for sale (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21954)

TI-driftin 05-13-2008 08:21 PM

Wheel and Tire package for sale

2 Attachment(s)
hey guys Im selling my Tsw wheels with the Kumho tires. I bought this package and the end of last summer and took them off in the winter so they practicly new. They are nineteen's and i want to go smaller, therefore im selling them. They fit perfect on my stock ti with no rubbing of any kind. They are currently on my vehicle in the picture. I can get more pics if needed.

Its a staggerd fitment:
Front: 19x8 1.5 inch chrome lip 225/35/19
Rear: 19x9.5 3 inch chrome lip 235/35/19

You can also find them on www.buywheelstoday.com
Tsw mondello/hyper black

www.tirerack.com: Kumho ecsta spt; ultra high performance summer tire.

thekid. 05-13-2008 08:57 PM

how about a price?

hotmilk400 05-13-2008 09:11 PM

i would be interested in them also =] what is the price, and how about shipping or local pickup ?

Philly 05-13-2008 09:54 PM

I can at least tell you guys interested, that these tires are WICKED... they wear a little quick but from a perfromance perspective, they are excellent! but they are also quite pricey, my 235/40/17's were $800

thesk8nmidget 05-13-2008 10:41 PM

i have the same tires as well! GREAT TIRES!

teetime4one 05-14-2008 12:31 AM

i also have them...sticky-dope!

TI-driftin 05-14-2008 12:58 AM

Thinkin 700 since one rim on the front has a bend in it. Im still driving on it but i would still recommend replacing it. If you dont want the bent rim and you just want the three rims and the 4 tires, I might go lower on price, which may also help with shipping cost. As far as shipping goes the price doesn't reflect shipping so i quess that will get worked out upon the sell.

Also just had them balanced recently. and again if you want to replace the one rim I bought them at www.buywheelstoday.com

TI-driftin 05-14-2008 01:07 AM

I noticed a couple of you guys are from pennsylvania. my mom lives in Erie PA and i was planning a trip this summer. Possibly may 31st to check out the nopi event while im there. Ya never know maybe i will deliver them personally.

Yea these tires definately are hella sticky. You'll notice a huge difference in the rain compared to your average tires.

thekid. 05-14-2008 02:51 AM

pm sent!

hotmilk400 05-14-2008 03:35 AM

hmm.. i woud have to save a few paychecks, but i would be interested..

my stock rims bent 2 times already, and i think the tires need replacing .. i slide alittle to much.. did a 360 off the road yesterday doing 30mph around a turn in the rain.. i will let u know soon if i would be interested.. i can meet u on your way to eire if u would want.. im pretty far from eire, but i wouldnt mind meeting u somewhere .. road trip!!

so the tires are in good condition? can i use them all year, or do i needa change them in the winter?

nvm... its summer only.. haha.. no cold temperatures it says.. ehh.. that will be a pain to change all teh time.. hmm.. ill post something if im interested by then... but dont wait up on me..

tiFreak 05-14-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotmilk400 (Post 172480)
nvm... its summer only.. haha.. no cold temperatures it says.. ehh.. that will be a pain to change all teh time.. hmm.. ill post something if im interested by then... but dont wait up on me..

IMO, low-profile winter tires aren't a very good idea, I wouldn't go any bigger than a 16" for winter

aceyx 05-15-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiFreak (Post 172637)
IMO, low-profile winter tires aren't a very good idea, I wouldn't go any bigger than a 16" for winter

It's the width, not the size that's a bigger problem.

My winter tires are mounted to 15" steelies, way easier and cheaper than 2x/year mount/remount. Also gives you a chance to put anti-seize on the hubs, something I've never heard of a shop doing.

Steel wheels are cheap, mounting costs about $40 a pop. Buy a floor jack and after one year you've already broke even.

TI-driftin; can you take a picture of the dent? Some can be worked out and the wheel straightened. Might help with the sale.

TI-driftin 05-15-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceyx (Post 172662)
It's the width, not the size that's a bigger problem.

My winter tires are mounted to 15" steelies, way easier and cheaper than 2x/year mount/remount. Also gives you a chance to put anti-seize on the hubs, something I've never heard of a shop doing.

Steel wheels are cheap, mounting costs about $40 a pop. Buy a floor jack and after one year you've already broke even.

TI-driftin; can you take a picture of the dent? Some can be worked out and the wheel straightened. Might help with the sale.

You cant straighten it. Its an alluminum wheel. It will just break off. Shops wont try it. I had an old alluminum stock wheel that was bent and no shop would do it so i tried to do it my self and the lip just broke right off. Now I made it into an end table with a glass top. :biggrin:

TI-driftin 06-07-2008 01:44 AM

Hey this wheel and tire package is back up for sell! The few leads that I had didn't pan out.