318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I feel b0ll0xed! (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9882)

stormos 04-06-2006 06:28 PM

I feel b0ll0xed!

Chaps,

went to tlondon rtoday to fit some ups;s. didn;t imaigine we'd finish at 12. so went odfort a few drikns afer.

Never imagined the pub from 2-6 cvould cause me soo much grief. must have been thos e6 pinrts of strongbow.

DOH!

durnadupa 04-06-2006 06:37 PM

Man, what I would do to by in a bar right about now...
Guess I will just wait until tomorrow.

By the way, nice drunken typing.

DustenT 04-06-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormos
Chaps,

went to tlondon rtoday to fit some ups;s. didn;t imaigine we'd finish at 12. so went odfort a few drikns afer.

Never imagined the pub from 2-6 cvould cause me soo much grief. must have been thos e6 pinrts of strongbow.

DOH!

STRONGBOW!!!!

I love that stuff, unfortunately we can only get it at a select few pubs. Hmmm...now I'm thirsty!

stormos 04-06-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustenT
STRONGBOW!!!!

I love that stuff, unfortunately we can only get it at a select few pubs. Hmmm...now I'm thirsty!

available in all pubs here :)

lovely stuff!

just aswell, but sober now.

Fridays work pub lunch tomorrow.... good 2 hrs i hope ;)

DustenT 04-06-2006 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormos
available in all pubs here :)

lovely stuff!

just aswell, but sober now.

Fridays work pub lunch tomorrow.... good 2 hrs i hope ;)

That must be nice, they don't encourage drinking over lunch in the US. :)

I've been in Chicago since Sunday, been getting hammered with my fellow engineers all week...Gotta find some Strongbow tonight!!

stormos 04-06-2006 10:20 PM

our head of technical services has had a excellent idea. quartely technical evenings on the town. Further more a following day (friday) 12.00 start for a quick meeting then home ;)

what a legend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustenT
That must be nice, they don't encourage drinking over lunch in the US. :)

I've been in Chicago since Sunday, been getting hammered with my fellow engineers all week...Gotta find some Strongbow tonight!!

halek 04-07-2006 06:39 AM

Ahh.. the liquid lunch, a british institution. A couple at lunchtime certainly puts a different perspective on the rest of the day :smile:

DustenT 04-07-2006 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halek
Ahh.. the liquid lunch, a british institution. A couple at lunchtime certainly puts a different perspective on the rest of the day :smile:

Relocating to Europe.........sooon!!!!

davep-uk 04-07-2006 07:50 AM

well, ive just unlocked all the buildings at work and due to the work social last night i am still pretty smashed! left them at 2am, so god knows what state everyone else will be in later.

GOD I'M GONNA FEEL ROUGH LATER!

KetteringTi 04-07-2006 08:19 AM

The Honest Lawyer in Windsor, Ontario has Strongbow on tap. Any Eastern Michiganders, I would strongly recommend it, even aside from the Strongbow! Right across the river from Detroit.

And speaking of drunkenness, you can play the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel game when you go to Canada. Each person in the car has three beers (except the driver, of course). The object is to drink all three beers when you are in the tunnel. :-D The Detroit River isn't all that wide! It's not terribly difficult during a Friday or Saturday night, but during the week that would be quite a task.