318ti.org forum (http://www.318ti.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.318ti.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   SuperBowl XLI picks..... (http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14203)

marleymon 01-31-2007 02:54 PM

SuperBowl XLI picks.....

Who's gonna win...?
1. Paid tons and the COLTS!??
2. Urlacher & Da Bears!

My money is Peyton.....but I've always like Da Bears.....

joshua:cool:

Panzer_M 01-31-2007 04:30 PM

eh, I can't get into it this year.

Plus the way Miami is treating fans..no tail gators(eh), no-one allowed near the stadium w/o a ticket, I don't know it seems the fans are losing a bit more this year.

If I have to pick a side I and I do, I'd say Colts, just cause I can't stand anything from Chicago.

bmwracerchick 01-31-2007 05:46 PM

.....god I hate both those teams...since when did they get good enough to go to the super bowl....I mean come on...the bears? Thats like if the browns ever make it. I know it was a long stretch with my bucs when they went and actually won, and dang they did horrible this year but these 2? Should be interesting....ill probably be working though so i will miss it, I just want to see the commercials. lol

marleymon 01-31-2007 05:53 PM

try being a Lie-Downs Fan....we believe they are cursed because they are owned by the :ford:'s.
btw- you do not make it to the Super Bowl on a fluke...both these teams are good....now VOTe:headfone:

SDKmann 02-01-2007 03:14 AM

DA BEARS! You all know you want them to win...

marleymon 02-01-2007 11:55 PM

"What a lame-ass pole...69 hits and 9 votes?...who posted this?... I'd say ban for life!...the SuperBowl might be as ghey as aftermarket m3 mirrors on a ti...even if they're painted!"

oh wait......:_paper:

bmwracerchick 02-02-2007 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleymon (Post 105263)
"What a lame-ass pole...69 hits and 9 votes?...who posted this?... I'd say ban for life!...the SuperBowl might be as ghey as aftermarket m3 mirrors on a ti...even if they're painted!"

oh wait......:_paper:

lol your so weird.....

ok maybe teams dont make it by fluke but I mean come on...I didnt get the oppurtunity to keep up with football this season due to work and school but I never saw that one coming. Lol the funny part about this season is I had a lot of people come into my store with Bucs t-shirts on asking for extra paper bags (they were going to the home games) it was too funny, good to know people have a good sense of humor about their own team losing....that is unless your an Eagles fan...they dont like their team losing.

I guess my vote will be the bears...why not lol

Tyler 02-02-2007 11:35 PM

The bears are going to whoop paytons ass,then payton will cry. Next year will come and the pats will knock payton out of the playoffs and then we get to listen to payton cry again.

I just hate manning,he does to many tv commercials and complains after each game. When he beat the pats 2 weeks ago i saw 9-10 different payton manning commercials,i mean seriously what a joke. He's never going to win a big game,oh wait he won one big game and that was against the pats.

zboot 02-03-2007 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler (Post 105389)
The bears are going to whoop paytons ass,then payton will cry. Next year will come and the pats will knock payton out of the playoffs and then we get to listen to payton cry again.

I just hate manning,he does to many tv commercials and complains after each game. When he beat the pats 2 weeks ago i saw 9-10 different payton manning commercials,i mean seriously what a joke. He's never going to win a big game,oh wait he won one big game and that was against the pats.

Wow. . . somehow, someone who cannot win big games makes it to the superbowl. . . I guess his crying really guilt-tripped NFL officials.

Tyler 02-03-2007 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zboot (Post 105393)
Wow. . . somehow, someone who cannot win big games makes it to the superbowl. . . I guess his crying really guilt-tripped NFL officials.

Well the pats should've won that game and the refs blew it. They even admitted last week that they made 2 calls that should've never been called that led to 2 colts touchdowns. Yes i'm a little bumbed out the pats didn't win but they still got more sb rings than any other team in the past 6 years.

Manning Quote:
Please colts fans if your selling your tickeks don't sell them to pats fans,we had way too many kc fans here last week. Oh please please please....

AlaskaBlue 02-03-2007 06:04 AM

Did I even have a choice? I had to say its going to be the colts. They finally made it to the super bowl.

pdxmotorhead 02-03-2007 11:56 AM

Why isn't there a "Whats a superbowl" , or at least a Who cares they don't drive Ti's button...

Dave :) :)

3DGE 02-03-2007 12:23 PM

Football sucks, I like "FOOTBALL" WANKERS!! lol

You should have made a poll option for who gives a %$#^

marleymon 02-03-2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DGE (Post 105426)
Football sucks, I like "FOOTBALL" WANKERS!! lol

You should have made a poll option for who gives a %$#^

"How about Football sucks, I like fairies..."

cooljess76 02-05-2007 04:20 AM

Well Josh you were right. I liked Da Bears too but I had a feeling the Colts would win. Man, The Bears really sucked today! Not to mention, the weather was horrible. BTW what was up with those two interseptions back to back, the sacks and all the other screw ups! I'm pretty dissapointed.