PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Bigwho62
08-24-2013, 06:26 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Danny. My first car I owned was a 96' BMW 318ti. I had many high hopes to mod this car but ultimately traded it in for my current car: a 2000 BMW 323i.

There was a time I had a great job and even added a 2006 BMW Z4 to the garage, but after getting laid off, I sold that one to my rich uncle.

Right now I am happy with my 4 door sedan. The main reason I joined this forum is because I have some parts from when I used to own my 318ti. I can't seem to find anybody interested in buying these parts off of me. I will post to the for sale section, but I have a complete Reiger body kit and more.

teetime4one
08-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Bummer!
The reason I say that is...I just moved to Florida after living in Denver for 15 years. I can't think of too many owners there who would want a body kit...but, Elchicano (Dave) would probably be interested in whatever else you might have.
Please post a list of parts and lets see who might want to take them off of your hands.

P.S. Rich uncles FTW

elchicano
08-24-2013, 04:36 PM
I am always interested in parts. I live in east Denver, not sure how far away that is from you. You can send me an email with listed parts to dav-miranda@hotmail.com

teetime4one
08-24-2013, 06:35 PM
I am always interested in parts. I live in east Denver, not sure how far away that is from you. You can send me an email with listed parts to dav-miranda@hotmail.com

As I stated...here he is. :shakefis: